- This event has passed.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Accelerated Course – Melbourne
April 20, 2020 - April 22, 2020AUD1650
Lean Six Sigma Certification
ACCELERATED GREEN BELT CLASSROOM TRAINING – 3 DAYS
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training in Melbourne is a proven systematic approach to improve measurable results for any organization – whether manufacturing or service (logistics, health, hospitality, finance, councils & public administration). The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training takes organizations to the next level by uniting product and process excellence with goals such as improving customer service and/or enhancing shareholder value creation. Leaders in today’s organizations are turning to the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training to ensure their competitive edge, improve service and build the skill base needed to sustain performance improvement.
Objectives of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training in Melbourne:
During the training, the project will emphasize on the workshops that entails the project outputs that are required.
- The Green Belt Course is designed to improve process performance, deliver medium to high impact projects and achieve significant cost savings.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is designed to acquire the special skills and knowledge required before leading or taking part in any continuous improvement project.
- Green Belts will effectively use the Lean Six Sigma tools throughout their organization, customers and suppliers for achieving business improvement results.
- Green Belts will gain thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles.
- Green Belts will gain knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities
MINITAB during the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training:
Where applicable, during the training course, our consultants will provide the participants with training on how to analyse Quality data using the Minitab software which is widely used by Lean Six Sigma practitioners.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training Examination and Certification
We will administer an examination for the participants upon completion of their training. The examination consists of the following (on last day of training):
- LSS Green Belt Level (Internal CSSC Accredited)
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 35 Questions
- Examination: Open Book Examination
- Passing Rate: 70% and above
- Duration of Exam: 1.5 Hours
- Location of Exam: At training location (in Melbourne)
- Cost: Inclusive of training
*Kindly note that all prices are inclusive of GST and quoted in AUD