- This event has passed.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training (1 Day) & Certification – Adelaide SA
September 3, 2017397.67Aud$
Lean Six Sigma is a proven systematic approach to improve measurable results for any organization. The Lean Six Sigma White Belt training takes organizations to the next level by uniting product and process excellence with goals such as improving customer service and/or enhancing shareholder value creation. Leaders in today’s organizations are turning to the Lean Six Sigma White Belt training to ensure their competitive edge, improve service and build the skill base needed to sustain performance improvement.
LSS WHITE BELT PROGRAMME CONTENT:
• The participants will have more in-depth knowledge of the Lean and Six Sigma Methodology and the phases that are to be applied in practical terms for project impacts.
• This course is designed to provide a broad understanding of the business process improvement methodology, concepts, and language, along with a complete toolbox of basic process improvement methods.
• This course is designed to enhance problem-solving skills. Instruction is application focused, therefore requiring all participants to successfully support existing or new projects.
• The attendees upon completion of this training will participate as a core team member or subject matter expert on a project or projects together with the supervisors/managers.
• The course curriculum and modular topics including workshops are as below:
SESSION 1: DMAIC WHITE BELT
• Overview of Key Concepts – Lean Operations (PDCA) and Process Excellence (DMAIC)
• Understanding People Issues in Lean and Process Excellence
• Understanding Voice of Customers (VOCs)
• Understanding the 7 Wastes TIMWOOD for financial gains
• What is Process Sigma Level – Z Bench
• Process Output and Input Variation [Y=f(x)]
• Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) attribute to Losses
• Understanding Project Charters and Prioritisation Tools
• Data Collection and Supporting Techniques
• Understanding Root Cause Analysis Tools in process improvements (Fishbone Analysis)
• Process Mapping and Value Added (VA) / Non-Value Added Activities (NVA)
• 3 x 5 Why Analysis for Root Cause Analysis
• Basic Graphical Analysis for Supporting Improvements
• Generating Improvement Ideas – Brainstorming
• Solutions Implementation – Cost Benefit Analysis CBA
• Selective Discussion Workshops and Lean Operation Games
• Six Sigma Case Examples and Lean Case Studies
Lean Models – TIMWOOD
Process Improvement Exercises
8 Deadly Wastes
MINITAB DURING WHITE BELT LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING
Where applicable, during the training course, our consultants will provide the participants with training on how to analyze Quality data using the Minitab software which is widely used by Lean Six Sigma practitioners.