We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Lean Six Sigma Business Development Manager for our Australian operations to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop our Lean Six Sigma growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new Lean Six Sigma markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective Lean or Six Sigma clients
- Promote the company’s Lean Six Sigma products/services addressing client needs.
- Predicting clients’ objectives for Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Prepare Six Sigma and Lean Project sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy and prompt feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Work closely with our Social Media and Digital Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field,
- Thorough knowledge of customer applications.
- Five plus years direct selling experience in training and consulting or an equivalent field.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software incl. Digital and Social Marketing
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Market knowledge both in Malaysia, Australia can be developed further
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Do you have any Lean Six Sigma Job Openings in your organization? Why not leverage on our network of Lean Six Sigma practitioners and certified professionals? Get in touch with us now to find the perfect fit for your organization.