Mr. Harbans Singh
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant.
Lean Sigma Experts Australia (ABN 81 604 347 604)
Based in Asia
For more than 15 years, Harbans Singh has been implementing company culture transformations, performance improvements, and change management in industries such as construction, healthcare, electronics, chemicals, textile, F&B, transportation and many product manufacturing companies. He has:
- Consulting, Training, Coaching and Mentoring Lean & Six Sigma Methodology, Minitab and Sigma XL.
- Developing Training Materials for Champions, White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt.
- Actively lead teams and provide individual contribution in problem solving efforts on selected projects to improve quality, reduce cost and improve cycle time, scrap, rework and etc.
- Establish Six Sigma propulsion strategy and annual activity plan to promote and execute the culture of Lean & Six Sigma as well as lead Lean & Six Sigma deployment and its implementation at company-wide.
- Manage, support and lead company’s Lean & Six Sigma Mega, Sub-Mega projects and supplier Mega projects
- Propagate Six Sigma strategies and tools in the form of training and workshops.
- B.S (Hons) in Information Technology (Software Engineering) – University of East London, UK.
- Diploma in Information Technology (Software Engineering) – Institute of Information Technology Cosmopoint, Malaysia
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt / Master Black Belt (MBB) Project Manager – Juran Institute (USA) & Samsung Electronics (Asia Pacific).
- Expert in Lean & Six Sigma Deployment, Lean & Six Sigma Project Selection, Execution & Management, Lean & Six Sigma Consultancy, Training, Coaching & Mentoring including Supplier Development.
- Specialist in Organisation Processes, Systems Designing & Re-designing, Strategic Planning & Project Management, Execution of Process Improvement Initiatives, Quality Assurance and Standard Operating Procedures..
- Trainer in Lean & Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Programmes.
- Training in Lean & Six Sigma and Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Coaching and facilitating teams in problem solving and process improvement.
- Designing & Re-designing Lean & Six Sigma Programmes.
- Quality Assurance and Standard Operating Procedures
- Lean & Six Sigma Training for 11 Black Belt and 17 Green Belt on projects relating to Value Engineering, A&P Expenses, Reworks / Defects Costs, Energy Consumption, Rental Expenses, Repair & Maintenance Costs, IT Expenses, Admin Expenses. Total cost savings RM32 million.
- Full Lean Development utilising Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Motivation as key performance indicators within 103 man-days for both plant
- Developed 300 Six Sigma Green Belts and 40 Six Sigma Black Belts Asia Pacific Region
- Mentored Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt projects that contributed to total cost savings of USD 15 million during the past 6 years with Samsung Electronics..
- Achieve Level 6 for most outstanding subsidiaries with 6 Sigma by self-implementing projects (with focus on CEO & Executive projects).
- Single-handedly coached 2 Black Belts to achieve Best Project Awards in Samsung Electronics Asia Pacific Six Sigma Project Competition (Five years consecutively).
Harbans Singh is a graduate of University of East London and holds a Bachelors Degree (Hons) in Information Technology majoring in Software Engineering. He is certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt trained by Juran Institute (USA & Korea) under the supervision of Samsung Electronics Asia Pacific.
Get in touch with us for a free consultation on how we can assist with you or your organizations Lean Six Sigma training and certification needs.